Friday, January 23, 2009

Welcome to the Mushpot of Awesomeness

If you are on this page, you are entering a bottomless pit of random fun.

Stuff that I've never done on Beauty and the Jogus

Like you tube clips.

or joke boxes.

And all sorts of good stuff.

Because you are in the Mushpot of Awesomeness, there's no rules. As long as it is awesome.

So please,please,please,PLEASE join the fun. If you're on my bloglist, I want you in. If you have never blogged before, I want you in. If you enjoy sending awesomeness to the world, I want you in.

So, become addicted, and we'll have the most awesome, zany, and popular blog EVER!!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josh, you are awesome--even without a mushpot of awesomness! Love, Grama 'n Grampa Mission - Argentina

    ReplyDelete