Friday, January 30, 2009

Mottos, Mottos, Mottos!

OK, new source of awesomeness, mottos. Mottos are basically another way I get all the funny jumping inside of me. So, here I go, please excuse, the possible lameness and definite dorkiness of all mottos about to be posted.

MOTTO OF THE DAY- Smells like Nirvana...

MOTTO OF THE WEEK- This is Flabio. He is my mascot. He is awesome!!

MOTTO OF THE MONTH*- Mmmm..... organized crime.

MOTTO OF THE SEASON- Love, Peace, & taco grease.

BACKUP MOTTO OF THE YEAR- The blinding cleverness.

MOTTO OF THE YEAR- Nothing great was ever acheived without carelessness.

LOGO FOR LIFE- I don't know.^

MOTTO OF THE DECADE- How sure are you?

*- Qoute From: Homer Simpson

^- That's seriously my logo. I wan't trying to show that I'm not sure what it is yet.

Contact me if you want to join and make your own mottos!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment